Research Expo goes online worldwide for 2021, Jan 19-22. The MIT Global Supply Chain and Logistics Excellence (SCALE) Network Research Expo provides a unique opportunity to preview nearly 100 supply chain research projects conducted by MIT SCALE graduate students in partnership with project-sponsor companies and researchers.
The Expo showcases this future-forward research on topics ranging from blockchain to IoT and drone delivery to big data e-commerce analysis, among many others. The event offers a glimpse of what the students' research will reveal in May-June when final projects are presented.
This event has three components (register once for all three):
Tuesday, January 19, 2021 | 9:00am EST: Kickoff Event (live, online)
- January 19–21, 2021: Register for access to view/comment on student presentation and project materials, and vote (optional) for best project
- January 22, 2021 | 9:30am EST: Awards ceremony (live, online - link provided to Expo event registrants). Cash awards for best projects sponsored by The Procurement Lab (formerly ISM Greater Boston, Inc.)
Register once for access to all event components!
The 2021 MIT SCALE Research Expo is hosted by the Procurement Lab (formerly ISM Greater Boston), the MIT Center for Transportation & Logistics, and the MIT SCALE Network.
Participating students represent the six MIT SCALE Network Centers of Excellence:
- USA: MIT Center for Transportation & Logistics (CTL)
- SPAIN: Zaragoza Logistics Center (ZLC)
- LATIN AMERICA: Center for Latin-American Logistics Innovation (CLI)
- MALAYSIA: Malaysia Institute for Supply Chain Innovation (MISI)
- LUXEMBOURG: Luxembourg Centre for Logistics (LCL)
- CHINA: Ningbo Institute for Supply Chain Innovation (NISCI)
Registration has closed.