Alexis Bateman, Ph.D.
Research Associate, MIT Center for Transportation and Logistics
Director, MIT Responsible Supply Chain Lab
- supply chain sustainability
- supply chain transparency
- visibility and traceability
- Bateman, A., Blanco. E., & Y. Sheffi (2016). Disclosing and Reporting Environmental Sustainability of Supply Chains. In Sustainable Supply Chains. Edited by Y. Bouchery, T. Tan., J. Fransoo, & C. Corbett. Springer.
- Bateman, A. & K. Setavoraphan (2016). Urban Adaptations and Innovations in Bangkok, Thailand: A Case Study of 7-Eleven. In Reaching 50 Million Nanostores: Retail Distribution in Emerging Megacities. Edited by E. Blanco & J. Fransoo.
- Bateman, A. (2015). Tracking the Value of Traceability. Supply Chain Management Review. November 2015. Teaching: Sustainable Supply Chains, Sustainable Sourcing
- Sustainable Supply Chains
- Sustainable Sourcing