MIT Campus - Location sent to registrants
The MIT Global Supply Chain and Logistics Excellence (SCALE) Network Research Expo will kick off 100 semester-long research projects conducted by 180 supply chain master's students from 42 countries and their industry partners. The Research Expo is a preview of what the research will reveal in May when final projects are presented. Winning projects will be awarded prizes.
The AWE (Advancing Women through Education) Scholarship will also be awarded at the expo. The scholarship, a full year's tuition awarded annually, is a joint effort between MIT SCM and AWESOME (Achieving Women's Excellence in Supply Chain Operations, Management, and Education) to prepare women for supply chain leadership roles.
Participating students represent the six MIT Global SCALE Network Centers of Excellence:
- MIT Center for Transportation & Logistics Supply Chain Management program (CTL)
- Zaragoza Logistics Center (ZLC)
- Center for Latin-American Logistics Innovation (CLI)
- Malaysia Institute for Supply Chain Innovation (MISI)
- Luxembourg Centre for Logistics (LCL)
- Ningbo Supply Chain Innovation Institute China (NSCIIC)
Registration is required and attendance is by invitation only.
The Research Expo is hosted by the Institute for Supply Management, MIT Center for Transportation & Logistics, MIT Supply Chain Management, and the MIT Global SCALE Network.