Best Practices in Global Transportation & Logistics
Join us for a FREE Virtual Conference Event designed to help logistics and supply chain professionals better understand and overcome the mounting challenges of global transportation and logistics management.
Presented by: Dr. Yossi Sheffi, Director,
MIT’s Center for Transportation & Logistics
Moderator: Frank Quinn, Editorial Director,
Supply Chain Management Review
Dr. Sheffi will discuss the emergence of logistics clusters — communities that bring together a broad range of supply chain services and deep expertise — and what they mean for today’s supply chain professionals.
This special presentation will include highlights and insights from his new book Logistics Clusters: Delivering Value and Driving Growth.
- Why clustering takes place?
- What makes transportation and logistics cluster grow?
- The advantages of clustering
- How clustering can foster job creation
- Environmental issues that surround clustering