Registration is now closed for Crossroads 2019. Please contact Katie Date firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Discover how emerging innovations intersect with supply chain management.
Topics: Digital Disruption, New Materials, Artificial Intelligence, Visual Analytics
Crossroads is a one-day annual event offering a unique learning opportunity for participants. The event connects experts from MIT, the world’s foremost center for technological innovation with the MIT Center for Transportation & Logistics (MIT CTL), the global leader in supply chain education and research, for a day of discovery and learning. This year our guests include:
- Dr. Stephanie Woerner – CISR | Digital Disruption
- Michael Schrage – MIT Center for Digital Business | Innovationx
- Dr. Kalyan Veeramachaneni – MIT Laboratory for Information and Decision Systems (LIDS) | Machine Learning
- Prof. Cem Tasan – MIT Department of Material Science and Engineering
- Dr. Matthias Winkenbach – MIT CTL | Visual Analytics
- Dave Anderson – Supply Chain Ventures
- Tony Grichnik – Brunel University
- Luis Nava – Converse
- Jason Schenker – The Futurist Institute
No other event provides this blend of expertise in one day. This is one reason why the Crossroads conference series has become the SCM community's most important venue for new ideas since its inception more than 15 years ago.
“Crossroads has become the industry’s most compelling forum for the ideas that will shape tomorrow's supply chains,” says Yossi Sheffi, Elisha Gray II Professor of Engineering Systems at MIT, and Director of MIT CTL. "Crossroads 2019 will showcase the technologies and strategies that industry professionals need to have in their toolkit.”