Josue Velazquez Martinez, Ph.D.
Research Associate, MIT Center for Transportation and Logistics Director, MIT SCALE Latin America
Director, MIT GCLOG program
- Sustainable Logistics
- Carbon-efficient Supply Chains
- Productivity in SMEs
- Velázquez-Martínez, J.C., Fransoo. J.C. (2016). Green facility location. In Sustainable Supply Chains. Edited by Y.
- Bouchery, T. Tan., J. Fransoo, & C. Corbett. Springer.
- Velázquez-Martínez, J.C., Fransoo, J.C., Blanco, E.E., Valenzuela-Ocaña, K. (2016). A New Statistical Method of Assigning Vehicles to Delivery Areas for CO2 Emissions Reduction. Transportation Research Part D: Transport and Environment. 43 133-144.
- Velázquez-Martínez, J.C., Fransoo, J.C., Blanco, E.E., Mora-Vargas, J. (2014). The impact of carbon footprinting aggregation on realizing emission reduction targets. Flexible Services and Manufacturing Journal, 1-25.